Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Episode 1: THE BEGINNNING

So this is different...my first post....awkward *shifts in chair*....OK! Well, the main reason I am starting a blog is to share with you my love of all things nail polish, games (Xbox 360 to be exact) and just random thoughts that come to me....like cupcakes....nom nom.....I will try to swatch nail polish for y'all, but keep in mind I am NOT a professional, and it may look bad, so don't judge me too harshly. Feel free to comment on posts, or email me, I would love to share tips of the trade. Also, about the gaming, I have been a die hard fan of those little boxes of happiness since I was four. Seriously. So yeah, I will have some game reviews. Yeah! Ok, thats all for now....I will probably be posting a ton....and will get pictures up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment