Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Nail Swatch Tomorrow....

So this is whats going down....tomorrow, I will attempt to do my first nail swatch. I'm so nervous I seriously think I may lose my cookies. I am scared of all the awesome nail bloggers looking at my nails like the angry monkey on 'Family Guy'....


Creepy, no?


Anywho, I am narrowing down what color to use...something easy for my first time, ya know? Here are my thoughts.....
Here is a nice, simple red from OPI, 'Vodka and Caviar', from their Swiss Collection for Fall 2010. Simple. Classy. Hooker red.

Hot, sexy, creamy black. Goth and sleek at the same time. If I was cool, and artistic, I could think of some kind of nail art to do on this. I'm not that cool.....YET.


The next color is Sinful Color's dark forest green polish called 'Last Chance'. It is supposedly supposed to be a dream to apply, with opacity at two coats, which is hard to find in the colors.....I can't find a good picture of this....sigh.....


If I had these my life would be easier....

5 X 2 Way Marbleizing Dotting Pen Set for Nail Art Manicure Pedicure

Or these....


CHINA GLAZE Crackle Metals Set (6pcs) - One of Each Color


Or maybe I will paint my nails 20 different colors.....DAMNIT THIS IS HARD!!






No comments:

Post a Comment